Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Shabby Blog Background



Well Shabby blogs got a new server and I had to "update the code" for my background. While I was at it I thought I would try a new background. There are so many marvelous designs to choose from! I'm not sure this one is a keeper, but I'll try it for a week or so. It was much, much easier to apply the background this time than when I first did it a year or so ago. Now all you have to do is copy the code and paste it into the HTML/JavaScript box under "Add a Gadget"! The only hitch I experienced was that at first the new background would not appear. I had to first "remove" the old code in the HTML/JavaScript box. Try it, you'll like it! Shabby Blogs.

The woman who is Ms Shabby Blog writes quite hilariously. I would love to meet her. Here's an example of her writing-- just in case you have not become acquainted:

I don't see my background at ShabbyBlogs.com anymore! What gives?
You're sitting down, right? Take a deeeeeeep breath. Okay. Some of our very early designs have been...retired. Eeeek!

and

"Shabby Blogs has switched to a new server so you need to be a dear and update your code."

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'll give Shabby a try (if I get around to it that is!) I love all the pics you post on your blog Syb. The Christmas collage was great. Pretty awesome family I would say.

    Love ya,

    Sal your pal

    ReplyDelete