Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Post wedding returns

Rehearsal Dinner











I know you want to see pics of the wedding, but I haven't got much yet. However, I'm sure you want to know that I returned all the pre-wedding buys that I did not use (or at least did not want) to the stores! Yes! all of them. A skirt to Dillard's--they had put a little tag on the inside label and didn't even look at my receipt to return the money to my VISA (I HAD the receipt however); I returned the shiny teal jacket and skirt to Belk--was lucky to find that receipt; returned a teal knit top to Target; returned the medium teal biker jacket (fake snake skin--I just read it's all the rage) to Stein Mart--I still have the size small; and returned a dress to Pennys! Wow amazing! Oh and I also returned the 7 dollar-store runners that Val and I  bought to Dollar Tree. We only had enough time to put up 14 pew decorations--which we already had from the rehearsal dinner. Obviously teal was the color for the wedding. Elizabeth was in a teal dress, Mary in a brown. I wore a teal jacket and brown skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment