Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween, impersonations, and Moscow pic



Happy Halloween. We are having a party at our house with Elizabeth and her friends and Stephen and his friends. We have about 12 or 15 carved pumpkins, chicken soup with rice, sugar cookies, and lots of cool costumes--with people inside. I will send some pics of the party another day. Mary is off to her Final's Club event tonight. She had her Halloween party on Friday night--and she and Jonathan dressed as Wally and Wendy Waldo--from Where's Waldo. Maybe I'll send some pics of that as well--apparently they were quite a hit. Elizabeth has a fabulous costume--she is an elven vampire princess. It suits her perfectly on many levels! Aaron is a wolfman.

Sorry, but I also have to post John Stewart's two impersonations of Glenn Beck--just for posterity. Nov 6, 2009 impersonation and the March, 2010 impersonation. They are amazingly funny, if you're in to that sort of thing. I tried to get the 2010 without the intro, but could not find it. Oh well. Happy Halloween.

PS: I included that gorgeous pic of Moscow because Rand was just there, if I remember correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment